The Joy Factory, headquartered in Irvine, Calif., is a leading provider of adaptable mounting solutions and rugged protective cases for tablets and smartphones. The company’s name is derived from the definition of Joy: the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying. This is the driving philosophy behind the company’s commitment to creating an elite class of digital companion products that allow consumers to stay active and engaged with their smart devices in their daily lives.
The company was founded by a team of gadget fanatics and designers with more than 40 years of expertise in the consumer electronics sector and was recently named an International CES Innovations 2012 and 2013 ‘Design and Engineering Awards Honoree’ and as one of the ‘Top 5 Mobile Case Brands’ in About.com Reader’s Choice Awards.
The Joy Factory’s product suite of iPad®, iPad mini®, iPhone®, smartphone and tablet patented and patent-pending specialty accessories allow consumers to stay active and engaged with their smart devices in their daily lives.
Designed to fit a variety of lifestyles and usage applications, The Joy Factory offers an array of smart phone and tablet accessories, including protective cases and portfolios, 360-degree rotating stands and versatile magnetic carbon fiber mounting systems along with award-winning charging solutions for real-life settings.
The Joy Factory’s products are ergonomically engineered, made of exquisitely crafted materials and developed for ease of use.
The Joy Factory’s product suite includes:
MagConnect™ Family of iPad Wall and Surface Mounting Solutions
The industry-leading MagConnect™ family of carbon fiber mounting systems range from a new wheelchair mounting system to an enhanced specialty tripod mount to the Valet auto mounting solutions. MagConnect allows users to snap and release their iPad into the removable protective hard shell case, which in turn connects to the magnetic mounting brackets quickly and sturdily. The product portfolio includes:
- Charis carbon fiber wheelchair mount
- Tournez retractable carbon fiber wall/cabinet mounts
- Tournez retractable carbon fiber clamp mounts
- Tournez retractable carbon fiber C-clamp mounts
- Tournez carbon fiber tripod/mic stand mounts
- Valet automotive carbon fiber seat bolt mounts
- Valet automotive carbon fiber head rest mounts
Unite™ Family of Universal Tablet Wall and Surface Mounting Solutions
The Joy Factory has expanded its industry-leading line of carbon fiber mounting systems with Unite™. The Unite universal family of mounting solutions supports today’s popular smart tablets including the iPad mini, Surface and Nexus. Users can easily snap in their smart tablet into the protective hard shell carbon fiber tray, which in turn screws to the mounting brackets for a sturdy fit. With a variety of options to leverage the tablet in the home, office and automotive environments, the Unite mount rotates 360 degrees for greater viewing angles in landscape and portrait modes and retracts easily for quick storage.
The product portfolio includes:
- Unite carbon fiber wheelchair mount
- Unite retractable carbon fiber wall/cabinet mounts
- Unite retractable carbon fiber clamp mounts
- Unite retractable carbon fiber C-clamp mounts
- Unite carbon fiber tripod/mic stand mounts
- Unite automotive carbon fiber seat bolt mounts
- Unite automotive carbon fiber head rest mounts
Professional Business Solutions
The Elevate™ family of digital kiosk mounts is designed to allow businesses to leverage the iPad and create an interactive and personal experience with their customers. The family includes:
- Elevate™ iPad Kiosks – countertop and floor stand models
- LockDown™ – secure iPad lock and tether system
Rugged & Waterproof/Water-resistant Cases, Sleeves & Accessories
The Joy Factory has incorporated advanced waterproof and shockproof technology to protect the iPad, iPad mini and iPhone 5 against everyday calamities. The aXtion Pro line meets the highest qualification of IP68 waterproof standard, meaning that it can withstand continuous submersion in water. The durable cases also meet the standard of military grade shockproof MIL-STD-810, helping to protect the iPad/iPhone 5/iPad mini from accidental drops and guard against hazards in the harshest conditions such as construction sites, industrial warehouses and auto shops.
The aXtion Play product suite offers all the protection of the aXtion Pro for iPhone, but in a slimmer go-anywhere size. The aXtion Go solutions provide water-resistant/shock-resistant protection for everyday protection. The rugged family includes:
- aXtion Pro rugged and waterproof cases with built-in accessories port for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone 5
- aXtion Pro for iPad accessories include:
- Heavy Duty Carrying Handle
- Heavy Duty Shoulder Strap
- MagConnect™ Adaptor
- Multi-Angle Stand
- aXtion Pro for iPhone 5 accessories include:
- Suction Mount
- Motorcycle Mount
- Bicycle Mount
- Belt Clip
- aXtion Play – Slim Ultra-rugged Waterproof Case for iPhone 5
- aXtion Go – Rugged Water-resistant Case for iPad mini and iPhone 5
- BubbleShield waterproof sleeves for smartphones, tablets and e-Readers
iPad & iPad Mini Cases/Stands
The Joy Factory offers a wide variety of new iPad and iPad mini cases and stands that are both stylish and versatile and include:
- SmartSuit Hard Case (iPad/iPad mini)
- SmartFit iPad Smart Cover-Compatible Snap-On Back Case (iPad/iPad mini)
- Folio 360 III (iPad)
- JouJou Folio/Stand (iPad mini)
- Fizz Snap-On Back Case/Stand (iPad mini)
- Klick Desk/Stand/Wall Mount (iPad)
iPhone 5 Versatile Cases/Stands
The Joy Factory offers eleven new case collections that protect the iPhone 5 and also communicate each user’s personal style. The product family includes:
Charging Solutions for Mobile, Home and Office & Versatile Accessories
- Zip Mini Touch-n-go™ Multi-Device Charging Systems
- PowerQ – charging solutions for USB-enabled devices with 4100mA voltage
- DuraLink Cables – Heavy-duty charge & sync cables
- DaVinci & Monet – Hi-definition Styluses
- e-Glove – capacitive screen-compatible gloves
The Joy Factory’s products are available for purchase at www.thejoyfactory.com and through major online and selected retailers.
At the helm of The Joy Factory are the following individuals:
Sampson Yang, President
Miranda Su, Executive Vice President