Elevate II On-Wall Mount Kiosk for Surface Go (Black)
PRODUCT TYPE: kiosks
Black on-wall mount kiosk with secure enclosure with security cable lock compatibility
The Elevate II On-Wall Mount Kiosk provides an elegant and minimalistic solution to display the Surface Go on any vertical or horizontal flat surface. Whether used to display questionnaires or as self-service terminals, the Surface Go can be innovatively used with the On-Wall Mount Kiosk.
The included high quality enclosure provides ultimate security in public spaces with a built-in key lock and security slot compatible with Kensington Cable Locks, which can be attached to a stationary object. This sturdy enclosure keeps ports and front and rear cameras fully accessible for any action utilizing the cameras. This enclosure includes port covers for kiosk applications that do not require any port access.
Optional accessories to maximize the functionality of this kiosk include an attachable graphic acrylic panel to display any necessary information prior to using the device. For transitions between landscape and portrait modes, this kiosk can be paired with the Rotate 90 degree Module.
- Designed for Surface Go
- Kiosk is permanently installed onto any vertical or horizontal surface
- Enclosure is completely secured with the included 2 keys for built-in key lock
- Open access to front and rear cameras and ports with optional port blocks
- Compatible with Kensington Cable Locks to boost tablet security in unmonitored environments (not included)
- Compatible with VESA 50mm, 75mm, or 100 mm Mounts for maximum configurability (not included)
- Optional accessories: attachable graphic acrylic panel, Rotate 270 degree Module, and Rotate 90 degree Module
Base diameter: 3.37"
Viewing angle: 90 degree
Supports VESA 50mm, 75mm and 100mm