MagConnect Bold MP Wall | Counter Mount for iPad Pro 11"
PRODUCT TYPE: mount-bundles
Dual carbon fiber arm Wall | Counter Mount Bundle with detachable, rugged aXtion Bold MP Case featuring a built-in hand strap and kickstand
The Wall | Counter Mount is designed to be the permanent solution for creating a universal tablet station. Its dual carbon fiber arms extend and fold away with ease. This mount is permanently installed into any flat surface like reception office walls, conference tables, and restaurant counter tops.
To protect your tablet investment, the aXtion Bold MP Case for iPad Pro 11" is highly protective with built-in screen and camera lens protectors and reinforced corners. This rugged case is military-grade certified and water-resistant. This silicone case is built with MagConnect and OmniPose technologies. MagConnect allows users to easily attach and remove the case from any MagConnect compatible mount. OmniPose technology features a built-in rotating hand strap and kickstand. This case is also compatible with the Apple Pencil 2nd Gen. Carrying around a tablet is made even easier with the optional Universal Shoulder Strap for hands-free mobility.
- Compatible with iPad Pro 11"
- Mount is installed by affixing four screws into any flat horizontal or vertical surface
- Built with two carbon fiber arms, precision locking dial, and spherical ball joints for near-infinite angle adjustment
- Case is military-grade shockproof certified (MIL-STD-810G) and water-resistant
- Built-in screen and camera lens protectors, port and button covers, and reinforced corners
- OmniPose technology with built-in rotating hand strap and slide out kickstand
- Hands-free mobility with optional Universal Shoulder Strap (not included)
Material: Carbon Fiber
Weight: 1.56 lbs.
Total Span: 12.75"
Joints: 1" spherical joint at base x 1, 360º joint between arms x 1, 0.79" spherical joint at tablet connection x 1
Base Specifications: Base diameter 1.85"
Dimensions: 10.4" x 7.8" x 0.9"
Weight: 0.9 lbs
Shockproof Rating: MIL-STD-810G
Compatible Models: A1980, A1934, A2013, A1979
How to identify your iPad model number