MagConnect C-Clamp Mount for iPad Pro 11"
PRODUCT TYPE: mount-bundles
Carbon fiber arm C-Clamp Mount Bundle with an ultra-slim, lightweight Back Cover
The C-Clamp Mount for the iPad Pro 11" is one of The Joy Factory's most versatile mounts. Its functional design is composed of a c-clamp base that can boost productivity and mobility across your workspace by affixing your tablet anywhere from warehouse shelves to restaurant counters.
This mount is built with a durable carbon fiber arm and spherical joints that securely allow you to adjust your iPad Pro to suit your needs. This mount is also built with MagConnect magnetic technology so that any MagConnect compatible case to be easily mounted and dismounted. To secure the connection between the case and mount, simply adjust the precision dial for maximum stability.
The lightweight standard back cover is built with a high-quality material that helps protect the back of your iPad Pro from any mild scratches. This covers ultra-slim build provides easy access to all ports and buttons.
- Compatible with iPad Pro 11"
- Base secures to any flat or round surface (0.38"-1.67") in a variety of work environments from warehouse shelves to conference tables
- Mount is built with a lightweight, durable carbon fiber arm, red precision dial, and spherical joints for 360 rotation
- Back cover has MagConnect technology and can be easily mounted and dismounted to MagConnect mounts
- Cover is built with high-quality material to protect back of tablet against mild scratches
- Cover is built to allow compatibility with the Apple Pencil 2nd Gen
- Compatible with Universal Hand Strap, which can help boost productivity for mobile workers
Material: Carbon Fiber
Weight: 2 lbs.
Length: 6" arm x 1
Total Span: 11.875" – 13.625"
Joints: 0.79" spherical joint at base x 1, 0.79 spherical joint at tablet connection x 1
Base Specifications: Adjusts to any flat surface maximum 1.67" and any round surface maximum 1.67" and minimum 0.38"
Dimensions: 7.1" x 9.8" x 0.64"
Weight: 0.35 lb.
Compatible Models: A1980, A1934, A2013, A1979