MagConnect C-Clamp Mount for iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen
PRODUCT TYPE: mount-bundles
Carbon fiber C-Clamp Mount with iPad Back Cover
When moving between workspaces, carrying and positioning your iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen can be challenging. With the MagConnect C-Clamp Mount, you can now secure your tablet to virtually any flat or round surface for hands-free usage. This table mount is ideal for flat counters, poles, warehouse shelving rods, corporate reception areas, office workspaces, back kitchens, photography studios, and many more locations.
This mount is built with a single carbon fiber arm, which reliably mounts your iPad to your various workspaces for increased productivity. Perfect for any business setting, this mount allows you to rotate your iPad a full 360 degree. MagConnect technology guarantees quick and easy mount and dismount. The included back cover is also compatible with the Universal Hand Strap, which helps users switch between landscape and portrait modes without removing their hand from the tablet. From a conference table to a forklift, the MagConnect C-Clamp Mount is the secure, mobile solution to transporting your tablet between environments.
- Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen
- Adjusts to any flat surface maximum 1.67" and any round surface maximum 1.67" and minimum 0.38"
- Built with a lightweight, durable carbon fiber arm
- Highly flexible ball joints allow up to 360 degree rotation
- Magnetic connection for quick mounting and dismounting
- Cover is built to allow compatibility with the Apple Pencil 2nd Gen
- Compatible with Universal Hand Strap for comfort and easy rotation between landscape and portrait modes
Material: Carbon Fiber
Weight: 2 lbs.
Length: 6" arm x 1
Total Span: 11.875" – 13.625"
Joints: 0.79" spherical joint at base x 1; 0.79" spherical joint at tablet connection x 1
Base Specifications: Adjusts to any flat surface maximum 1.67" and any round surface maximum 1.67" and minimum 0.38"
Dimensions: 8.56" x 11.16" x 0.62"
Weight: 0.45 lbs.
Compatible Models: A1876, A1895, A2014, A1983