MagConnect Bold MP C-Clamp Mount for iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen
PRODUCT TYPE: mount-bundles
Carbon fiber C-Clamp Mount Bundle with a rugged, water-resistant aXtion Bold MP Case featuring a built-in adjustable rotating hand strap and kickstand
The MagConnect C-Clamp Mount is the unique solution to attaching your iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen to a flat or round surface. The C-Clamp Mount is equally portable and expands your usability by allowing you to set up your tablet wherever you go throughout the day.
The mounts carbon fiber arm reliably secures your iPad to various locations in the workplace such as fork lifts and IV poles. The precision dial enforces the tablet connection to the mount. The spherical joint allows you to fully rotate the mount in order to find the optimal angle to view the tablet.
The aXtion Bold MP case is shockproof and water-resistant. This rugged case also includes protective features such as a built-in screen protector and front and back camera lens covers. The built-in stylus holder allows you to seamlessly pair your Apple Pencil 2nd Gen with your device.
- Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen
- C-Clamp mount attaches tablet to any flat or round surface up to 1.67"
- Mount is built with a high quality, lightweight carbon fiber arm for sturdy, reliable mounting
- Features patent-pending MagConnect magnetic connection for easy attachment and removal
- Detachable aXtion Bold MP Case includes a built-in screen protector and port and button covers to protect from debris and liquid
- Case has a built-in 360 rotation hand strap with a slide out kickstand
- Case is compatible with Universal Shoulder Strap accessory for increased mobility (not included)
Material: Carbon Fiber
Weight: 2 lbs.
Length: 6" arm x 1
Total Span: 11.875" - 13.625"
Joints: 0.79" spherical joint at base x 1; 0.79" spherical joint at tablet connection x 1
Base Specifications: Adjusts to any flat surface maximum 1.67" and any round surface maximum 1.67" and minimum 0.38"
Dimensions: 9.1" x 11.9" x 0.31"
Weight: 1.05 lbs.
Compatible Models: A1876, A1895, A2014