MagConnect Bold MPS Desk Stand for iPad Pro 11"
PRODUCT TYPE: mount-bundles
Carbon fiber Desk Stand Bundle with detachable, rugged aXtion Bold MPS Case featuring built-in security key slot
The MagConnect Desk Stand for iPad Pro 11" is the multi-purpose mounting solution suitable for any work environment from manufacturing sites, reception areas, and more. The mount’s carbon fiber arm can be adjusted to match the preferences of each user. The weighted base sturdily holds the entire iPad in place when in use. Workers can easily transfer the device and station the mount wherever necessary.
The military-grade certified aXtion Bold MPS case is both protective and durable. The water-resistant case is Apple Pencil 2nd Gen compatible and has a built-in security key slot that is permanently installed with 3M VHB adhesive to safely tether to an immovable object. The built-in MagConnect technology allows the case to be easily attached and detached with any MagConnect mount. For the mobile workforce, this case’s OmniPose technology has a built-in rotating hand strap and 4-way slide out kickstand to maximize the functionality of the iPad when on the go.
- Compatible with iPad Pro 11"
- Portable with weighted base to firmly place on flat surfaces
- Built with carbon fiber arm, precision dial, and spherical ball joint for near-infinite angle adjustment
- Case is military-grade shockproof certified (MIL-STD-810G) and water-resistant
- Features include: built-in screen and camera lens protectors, port and button covers, reinforced corners, built-in security key slot
- OmniPose technology with built-in rotating hand strap and slide out kickstand
- Hands-free mobility with optional Universal Shoulder Strap (not included)
Material: Carbon Fiber
Weight: 1 lb.
Length: 6" arm x 1 Total Span: 8.375"
Joints: 0.79" spherical joint at base x 1, 0.79" spherical joint at tablet connection x 1
Base Diameter: 5.69"
Dimensions: 10.4" x 7.8" x 0.9"
Weight: 0.9 lbs
Shockproof Rating: MIL-STD-810G
Compatible Models: A1980, A1934, A2013, A1979
How to identify your iPad model number