MagConnect Bold MPS Wall | Counter Mount for iPad Pro 11"
PRODUCT TYPE: mount-bundles
Carbon fiber Wall | Counter Mount Bundle with detachable, rugged aXtion Bold MPS Case featuring built-in security key slot
The MagConnect Wall | Counter Mount for iPad Pro 11" can be permanently installed into a flat surface in manufacturing and warehouse sites. The dual carbon fiber arms are easily adjustable to fit the ergonomic preferences of all workers. This mount doubles as a station where workers can reference the iPad throughout their daily tasks like checking production line progress and more.
This water-resistant aXtion Bold MPS case has built-in MagConnect for easy attachment and detachment with any MagConnect mount. Users can experience the protection and comfort of this case and keep the Apple Pencil 2nd Gen accessible. Its features include built-in screen and camera lens protectors for military-grade shockproof certification. The built-in security key slot is permanently attached to the device with 3M VHB adhesive to help prevent against tablet theft. The built-in OmniPose technology has a rotating hand strap and slide out kickstand so that mobile workers can experience maximum convenience.
- Compatible with iPad Pro 11"
- Attaches securely to flat surfaces for permanent installation
- Built with dual carbon fiber arms, precision dial, and spherical ball joint for near-infinite angle adjustment
- Case is military-grade shockproof certified (MIL-STD-810G) and water-resistant
- Features include: built-in screen and camera lens protectors, port and button covers, reinforced corners, built-in security key slot
- OmniPose technology with built-in rotating hand strap and slide out kickstand
- Hands-free mobility with optional Universal Shoulder Strap (not included)
Material: Carbon Fiber
Weight: 1.56 lbs.
Total Span: 12.75"
Joints: 1" spherical joint at base x 1, 360° joint between arms x 1, 0.79" spherical joint at tablet connection x 1
Base Diameter: 1.85"
Dimensions: 10.4" x 7.8" x 0.9"
Weight: 0.9 lbs
Shockproof Rating: MIL-STD-810G
Compatible Models: A1980, A1934, A2013, A1979
How to identify your iPad model number